Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

$129 ..

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

$129 ..

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Dream From Aug 5 '18:
there is no location or setting for this.
and i don't see where i am.
all i know is that i am making a decision.
the decision is whether or not, to declare to centrelink (the australian unemployment authority, with written evidence), the sum of $129 (cash).
not that i see it happen, but the money has been handed to me in person, and i don't know who has given it to me.
all i know is that someone has given me $129.
had it been given to me via direct deposit from the bank account of the person, to my account, then i would know.
dad would be the obvious candidate, but its not him.
and i have no idea why someone would give me $129 cash in hand, as a financial gift.
also, its not earnings, from employment, and really, i don't need to declare it, because its not an ongoing sum, plus, its not any of centrelink's business.
not really sure the significance of 129.

any questions .. comments or queries ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion