Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream meaning.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream meaning.

Postby fionaandbuffy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:38 pm

I dreamt of a hearse last night. Three men were in the back alive but the thing is they appeared to be laying on some type of coal and it was burning. The men were alive and each had guns. Two of the men killed them selves not wanting to burn but the other was shooting towards his feet. I have never dreamt anything like that in my life. It seemed so real. The panic and the pain on their faces is stuck in my head. Can anyone help me work out what the meaning is behind this. I did not know the men and have never seen them before.
fionaandbuffy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream meaning.

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:14 am

Coal is interpreted as immoral money.
If dreamt he had some coal or someone gave him means he will receive some
immoral money.
If dreamt he put some coal in the fire and set fire means he will do a business with the
governor.But burning coal means an orphan's money they are using the money.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion