Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Tiger and Leopard Dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Tiger and Leopard Dreams

Postby Hinata_HUga » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:26 am

Hi!

I often dream about a tiger stalking me. It does not harm just keeps on appearing wherever I go be it the roads, parks, lawns, my childhood house etc. It appears from nowhere crosses my path, gives me a look and walks away silently. However since it is a tiger it scares the hell out of me. I tend to run away from it out of fear, but no matter wherever I hide it appears again and and again.

Yesterday the tiger dream got more weird. Initially I dreamt about a black and grey female leopard living inside my bed with her cub (lol i know it's very weird and funny ! but i actually dreamt of it). As in their cave was inside my bed and the cave led to a long and lonely abandoned path. The path was like a maze, now that i recollect it was also grey in colour. They (leopard and her cub) got their food from that maze like path. At first i was scared of the two but then we bonded and liked each others company. The female leopard started talking to me about her life how she lives and all. I did not see her lips moving though, it was moreover a telepathic conversation. I really felt good listening to her.

But after some time the same old tiger appears from nowhere in my house. The leopard gave me her cub and told me to go to that maze like path via her cave. I was hesitant but eventually I did go, also I left in utmost fear. The leopard legit had a fight with that tiger and defeated it. She did not kill it though. She protected me and her cub both. After that she joined us back in the maze, once she came back we started talking again and it felt so comfortable and peaceful to be with that leopard

I dream every single day due to my sleep disorders but i never tend to remember my dreams but the tiger and leopard dreams feel so real. Its like i could actually feel them around me, hear there voice see hem walking touch them. I don't forget the tiger dreams at all, rather i remember them inch by inch.

Can someone help me understand the meaning of the dream. I am unable to to make sense of any of it.

Thanks in advance!
Hinata_HUga
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Tiger and Leopard Dreams

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:34 pm

Tiger means a powerful brave enemy but kind and honest.
If one dreamt was fighting a tiger and overcame it means he will overcome his enemy.
If dreamt the tiger was afraid of him and was running away means he will be safe
from an enemy.
If dreamt when fighting a tiger he was defeated means the enemy will defeat him.
If one dreamt had some tiger skin or bones and hair means he will receive a benefit
from an enemy.
If dreamt was riding a tiger and it was tame, means the enemy will obey him.
Turmeric
If one dreamt about turmeric powder means he will get ill.
If dreamt tons of turmeric means he will have a loss.
If dreamt he was dyeing his cloth by turmeric means he will get ill.

Panther is interpreted as an ignoble enemy.
If dreamt he was eating food with a panther means he will be safe from an enemy.
If dreamt a panther attacked him means he will have a loss or hurt from an enemy
If dreamt he was fighting a panther and he was the winner means he will overcome
the enemy.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion