Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Boyfriend with 2 kids?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Boyfriend with 2 kids?

Postby Aes1004 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:13 pm

This is one of the many strange dreams I’ve had. I’m 21 and female, not interested in having kids and have not dated in years. I had a dream about a single man close to my age and he had 2 young children, in this dream we both liked each other and wanted to be more than friends. I thought this was weird because I’m never been into guys with kids. Also in the dream his son needed some kind of heart surgery and for some reason my little sister wanted to be a donor and my parents were fine with it and treated them like part of the family, I was against my sister doing it but she did it and his son was better but my sister somehow was also fine even after a heart surgery. This dream has just made me feel a little weird and I wanted to see if it could mean anything.
Aes1004
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Boyfriend with 2 kids?

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:44 pm

A man means achieving a wish for a female but a little boy or a son means a sorrow, a heart disease means a money problem for you on the way that your sister will help you.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion