Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

White rat

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

White rat

Postby Cometfireato2 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:59 am

I was in my moms kitchen it was dirty. A white rat was scurrying around the kitchen. I was going to shoot it with a pellet gun but there were no pellets in the gun so I gave up on the idea of killing it. I could see an uncooked bag of pop corn on the counter the rat started eating from the bag.
Last edited by Cometfireato2 on Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cometfireato2
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: White rat

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:51 pm

A white rat means a corrupt girl,
Killing a rat means not good , you will donate something to her.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Cometfireato2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:48 am

In waking life a girl I know was stung by a insect. I was going to give her my thc pen but she left. I certaintly did consider giving it to her because she was in pain. Also this happened three days after this post. Sorry for late reply but it is seemingly accurate
Cometfireato2
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:21 pm

Thank you for your update,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion