Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

poopoo dream, hospital room

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

poopoo dream, hospital room

Postby Intact » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:34 am

had this strange dream, don't know the meaning, please help interpret...

I was walking in a hospital corridor then I opened a door and was in a hospital room I then put my things on the hospital bed and opened the bathroom door and sat on the toilet to "poopoo" :o

Suddenly the small toilet room I was in changed into a large observation like room were I was still sitting on the toilet but was against the wall in the middle were in back of me against the back wall was a observation rectangular window with people looking at me and in the room.

On the wall on my left was a door and people were coming in and out and the wall in front of me was completely from top to bottom a plastic kind of glass were there was some people on the other side doing things and taking notes. :shock:

When I stood up I realized that I was dressed in a hospital gown but naked from the waist down, I then shyly started to walk towards the plastic glass wall covering myself with the gown to see what they were doing but woke up...

I don't know what this kind of dream means, I can't interpret these dream symbols, thanks for helping...

:)
Intact

Knowledge is more powerful then a bullet, because, knowledge will change peoples mind while a bullet goes through it without any results...
Intact
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: poopoo dream, hospital room

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:57 pm

Doing poo means spending some money.A toilet refers to a money matter.
If one dreamt was naked and was ashamed of people and was trying to cover himself means will go to a pilgrimage or means forgiveness by God.********
If one was naked and was working for material world means will have a sorrow.
If dreamt was naked but had a towel around his body means a chance to worship God and praying.
If was naked and his privy parts were seen a secret of him will reveal or infamy.
Nakedness for honest people means a goodness but for dishonest people means infamy.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby vickietorian » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:39 am

Being in the hospital means that you have a need to heal or improve your physical or mental health. Being watched by everyone while trying to poopoo means that you are dealing with privacy issues and that you feel you are being judged by others. Perhaps judged unfairly for something that everyone does.
vickietorian
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Intact » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:06 am

Varzandeh - thanks for this. I welcome honesty and hope this means goodness... :)
Intact

Knowledge is more powerful then a bullet, because, knowledge will change peoples mind while a bullet goes through it without any results...
Intact
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Intact » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 am

vickietorian - good interpretation that I haven't contemplate... :roll:

I'm more incline to think that the healing would be mentally but not sure exactly why...

I'm looking forward to finding the true meaning of this dream.

tks for the help...
Intact

Intact
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:11 am

Being "exposed" by people behind plastic wall... might go to credit card... This could be about money issues
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn (read an article today of a Gov plan...)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Intact » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:54 am

Gus Who - didn't happen yet, no issue with money or credit so far...I'll keep waiting we never know with these BIG companies. :whistling:
Intact

Intact
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Intact » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:20 am

simonsilverport - thanks for the encouragement...I've been thinking about it and still can't find the end result of the meaning of it.

I taught that the hospital room could be symbolic to my home which is similar to a dwelling when your sick it serves as a housing facility. Then the larger bathroom gives me the impression that it's life because it became unreal and with people [strangers] involved in it. Observing me tells me that something BIG :yikes will happen were some of them will be inquiring about it and would be looking for a answer, this could well be family wise. :idea:

My problem is that I can't determine what it is that everyone including me is looking [awaiting] for it to happen,,, :?

A dilemma that only time will solve... hence the poopooing... :drool:

Just my :2cents:
Intact

Intact
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion