Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Murdered in my bathroom

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Murdered in my bathroom

Postby Havax » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:39 am

I'm 19, and this is the second time I've ever had a dream where I've died, and the only "nightmare" I've ever had. The dream repeated itself twice (with different outcomes) within the span of an hour.

I forget what happened before all this, but I know it was a pretty casual dream (Me and a group of people might've been looking for someone?), but I walked into my bathroom and as I neared my shower out of the corner of my eye I saw a man I didn't know pass by the mirror.

The first time this happened, I turned around and started fighting. I think I won but I can't remember it all that well. Then I woke up, and passed back out.

The second time this happened, I turned around and before I could react, I got hit in the side of the head with an Iron fire stick poker. I dropped to the ground, and this guy gets on top of me and starts bashing my head in with it. Turns out using your arm for a shield isn't as effective as you might think. After the contact of the 3rd or 4th swing I woke up. Looked around my room and said "Holy sh*t, that was nuts" then went back to bed.
Havax
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Murdered in my bathroom

Postby vickietorian » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:24 pm

I think the man in the mirror is yourself. The person you are searching for could be yourself, as in to "find yourself." At your age it is very common to be going through a transition in life. I think you have an inner struggle or a choice to make and that you are beating yourself up over it. The fact that you went back to sleep and saw a different outcome makes me think that your subconscious is telling you that the choices you make will determine if the outcome is good or bad. Or it could be that you are going through a change and you are having a hard time accepting that life is changing and you feel like it is killing you to go through this change. The fact that you were with a group of friends and then went on your own could mean you have to leave your friends behind or leave your old life behind.

Going with these symbol meanings is how I arrive at that conclusion.
Searching= signifies the need to find something that is missing or needed in your life.
Bathroom = a bathroom symbolizes purification and self-renewal.
Mirror = (yours wasn't foggy but you only caught a glimpse of the man in the mirror) To see a fogged mirror in your dream signifies a hazy concept of who you are and confusion in your life goals. You are lacking clarity and purpose and questioning your self-identity.
Death = To dream of your own death indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life.
vickietorian
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion