Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lots of weird things in my dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Lots of weird things in my dream

Postby Elley53 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:19 am

So, where I remember, it starts in a high school, and not one that looks familiar, and it’s also HUGE. I got to the cafeteria and then the gymnasium, and that’s when things start getting weird. I’m fully clothed and looking for a shower and a stall because I had to urinate and shower. Then, next thing you know I’m only wearing underwear, because I had gotten my period, but the rest of me is naked. (Might I add I’m currently on it) And I’m just walking up and down different stairs to find something to cover up and shower. I then see my boyfriend sitting at a table with people and he gives me the gentle reassuring smile and I then kinda just stop caring and some ad for a Warped Tour like concert popped up, and I see the same one a lot. It’s this guy singing but he’s got a futuristic silver black and white costume and mask on, and then I see someone I know but they are in a way cosplaying the singer. And then the next thing I remember I’m trying to walk through a sea of people sitting on the concrete leading into the concert and I recognize some faces and they were people I used to go to school with (some I still talk to) and they made a little path for me to get through which was nice of them. After that I woke up
Elley53
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lots of weird things in my dream

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:48 pm

Washing head and body or taking a shower means rescue from a sorrow.
If a prisoner dreamt he/she was washing head and body means he/she will be freed.
If a debtor dreamt so means she will pay her debts.
If an ill person dreamt so means she will cure soon.
If one dreamt a deceased person was washing herself means her relatives will rescue
from a sorrow.
If dreamt she was washing herself May mean 1- repenting sins 2- health 3- freedom of
jail and safety from a fear.

If one dreamt was naked and was ashamed of people and was trying to cover herself
means will go to a pilgrimage or means forgiveness by God.
If one was naked and was working for material world means will have a sorrow.
If dreamt was naked but had a towel around her body means a chance to worship God
and praying.
If was naked and her privy parts were seen a secret of her will reveal or infamy.
Nakedness for honest people means a goodness but for dishonest people means
infamy.
Period means a monthly blessing or a salary on the way.

A concert if with loud music means a disaster in the city , like terrorist attack or a mass shooting on the way, this can be a warning.... for less than two months later,
Please update ,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Elley53 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:58 am

I didn’t end up finding a shower.
Elley53
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:37 am

So, you won't end up finding a solution for a sorrow for a while.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion