Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

had a baby even though I don't want children

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

had a baby even though I don't want children

Postby rose.kisses » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:21 pm

Hi, just recently I had a dream that I was pregnant and had a baby. Thing is, I don't want kids...

Some info:
I'm 19 years old and female. I haven't had any sort of intimate contact with any guy whatsoever for the past 2 years to rule out that I might secretly be pregnant. Nothing really stressing me out besides college in the future. I also have it set in stone not to have kids due to personal reasons.

The dream:
Pretty much, it was late one night and started having these cramps while I was still living with my mother. Went to the bathroom, pushed, and had a baby over the toilet. Kind of was one of those "I didn't know I was pregnant" things. The baby was a cute little boy. My mother and older sister found out and were overjoyed but I was really distressed cause I didn't want it. Ends with all of us in the car driving to the nearest hospital and I woke up.

Thank you to all that help me out~
rose.kisses
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: had a baby even though I don't want children

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:20 am

Dream language is symbolic and should be interpreted.
Giving birth to a baby girl means a happiness or curing an illness on the way,
But giving birth to a baby boy means a sorrow or an illness is on the way.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: had a baby even though I don't want children

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:28 pm

what .. you don't ever want kids ???

ever ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion