Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

getting a letter!!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

getting a letter!!

Postby mar2061 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:03 pm

really meed help with this dream... in my dream someone handed me a letter with my name in it and i opened it up.. im not sure who handed me this letter.. i opened it and it had money in it and i rea+d the letter it was from a guy i know in the letter he wrote that when we spoke he was in a different place at that point and that he is not ready for me yet... other things i could not understand what he wrote me.. in the dream i must have sent him a gift because he gave me money in the envelope that is all i could recall. in real life i have not spoken to this guy in awhile we just stopped talking no reason just that we stopped. I have seen him lately at a train station but he looks at me and I look him sometimes but no one has said anything yet. I do wish to say hi when the time is right.. So any help with this dream would be very helpfull. thank you
mar2061
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: getting a letter!!

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:23 am

If one dreamt had a closed or sealed letter means she will hear hidden words but an
open letter means a revealed word.
Opening a sealed letter means rescue from a sorrow.
The money bills are interpreted by their numbers...?
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion