Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Suicide Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Suicide Dream

Postby Snoodle » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:24 am

Hello, I created an account on this forum solely for the purpose of trying to interpret this dream. I have been thinking about it all morning and can't pinpoint what it may mean. :? It was extremely vivid and I remember most of it clearly. What I remember most is standing on a dark street, I was with friends earlier on but was separated from them and was standing alone waiting for them, the streets were relatively busy with people though, there was some sort of event going on (it was night time though, in a city setting) and as I'm standing there I look up and there is a man standing on the ledge of a pretty tall building. He yells out "fuck it all", covers his face, and jumps to his death from the building. I try to turn away in the dream and I dont see him hit the ground, but when I look down my legs are covered with blood. People are frantic on the street and I vividly remember and father scooping up his young daughter and covering her eyes and running away. I just remember having an overwhelming feeling in the dream, and thinking to myself "why has he done this, why here? Why couldnt we help?" And I remember later in the dream my friends and other people going on with the night as if nothing had happened, as I was there covered in a stranger's blood. I woke up very uneasy and confused. What could this mean? Any thoughts? :shock:
Snoodle
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Suicide Dream

Postby RoadMyOwn » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:45 pm

Hi, My first thought is that you are a caretaker type of person, or that you are caretaking a man, in your life. But it seems to me that you have some - or a lot - of resentment about the caretaking. You didn't kill the person (or people; the man might represent many people), but he (or they) killed himself. His sacrifice allowed you to save yourself, in essence.
Just my thoughts.
RoadMyOwn
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion