Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Could someone help me with this dream? Thank you.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Could someone help me with this dream? Thank you.

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:44 am

Hi, I am trying to find the interpretation on someone "banging very hard on a door" but I can't find anything on this action. Thank you for your help.

I am walking in a hall towards an office, hotel room or apartment. I see a tall man standing near the door I am going to. This man reminds me of an actor (Christopher Heyerdahl) in the TV series Van Helsing. He is dressed in shorts. I walk passed him, open the door, enter and close the door. Inside there are some people I don’t know. I tell them there is a man outside the door. They don’t say anything but I feel there is something wrong. Suddenly, I hear someone banging on the door really hard. It is the man. I am pushing on the door. The man is getting angrier and bangs even harder. I have a hard time to keep the door shut. I yell to the people to call the service desk for help. No one moves they don’t seem to hear me. I can’t hold the door anymore. I run towards a large window, I breaking it, I go through it and I run very hard. I run to a public square. I see some policemen. I run to one of them and tell him what is happening. He completely ignores me and he walks away to another policeman like nothing happens.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Could someone help me with this dream? Thank you.

Postby Gus Who » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:29 am

Headache :creeping: ... that you avoid...
as authority does not care
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn (read an article today of a Gov plan...)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Could someone help me with this dream? Thank you.

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:13 am

Yes, I am trying to avoid things and someone… Thank you for your help.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion