Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I dreamt my mother was pregnant?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I dreamt my mother was pregnant?

Postby Dori2369 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:48 am

Ok so i am 27 year old single mother with a 2 year old son. My mother is 57 and past her menopause state. I have an older sister who is 32 and is in the process of dicorce, with 3 kids. We all live in the same house with my mother's older sister as well. Im a full time student with maybe 1.5 to 2 years left of school before i graduate.

I dreamt that our family (including my older sister) were is a competition and that my mother became pregnant with triplets. Knowing her age and our current status she gave them up to a close friend so she would see them but they would be with a good family who couldnt have their own children. I recall that the babies there were 2 girls and a boy. They were also born a little prematurely. Any ideas what it means?
Dori2369
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I dreamt my mother was pregnant?

Postby Gus Who » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:26 am

Trinity comes to mind...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: I dreamt my mother was pregnant?

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:17 am

Pregnancy is a symbol for a big amount of money around $5000 as a loan or a bonus.As much as the belly was big .It will be in a two months interval. Even men may dream of pregnancy that means the same, a big money.It will be in 3 parts money.
But giving birth into baby girls means two happiness and a baby boy means a sorrow or an illness on the way.
Please update in a few weeks to a few months,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion