Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Evil Spirit Appeared

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Evil Spirit Appeared

Postby Munecanena » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:54 am

I just woke up to the weirdest dream and I need someones help. This is really bothering me. Ok. I had a dream of my dad that has been passed away for years now. My dad was in den watching tv. The phone rang and he told me who it was on caller id. I missed that call it went to voicemail. I went to call voicemail but phone would not work. Then phone finally worked but dead air. Talked to dad on phone while he was in other room. Then I hear the hairdryer go off went into bathroom and see my hairdryer hanging on a hook in my shower. I grabbed hairdryer to turn off. Then an evil spirit shadow came out and laughed a horrible laugh. I grabbed the 409 spray and sprayed it. It got mad and went to my ceiling. I crouched down with my 409 spray scared by toilet in corner. I kept asking for Angels and Gods help to get rid of this spirit. I woke up speaking to them. Im dumbfounded on how bizarre this dream was. Anyone think they know what this may mean? Thank you.
Munecanena
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Evil Spirit Appeared

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:35 am

Your deceased father was alive means your salary will increase or you will receive a good amount of money in less than two months.
A ghost means a dear one , you may lend him some money as you sprayed to kill him,
Laughing means he will have a sorrow.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion