Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream on marriage and death same night

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream on marriage and death same night

Postby greeshma » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:12 pm

Hi folks,
I am new here and want to know the meaning of this weird dreams i had last night

1. this is about me getting married. i was not ready for it. it all happened very fast. my parents found me a groom. i met him, the next day i was married. my dad is not well, so i cant deny this. i was all crying in front of my mom and sister to avoid the event. but in vain, i get married to a guy whose face i do not remember. but i feel sorry for him as he has nothing to do in this but silently gets involved.

2. this is about a death. there is a river near to my house. and one fine day i hear that somebody drowned in the river. we all run to find who it is. two people pulled out a unknown man. i was watching him and it came in to my mind that he was not dead, because of his facial expression. somebody was mentioning his name and address ( like he is joseph, the one who lives there). but i couldnt identify the person. i think i have seen him but doesnt exactly remember who that was. however he suddenly opens his eye with a witty expression and says, i am not the one. i was also looking for the drowned person. and there is some chit chats i think. again people are trying to find the dead mans body. after this scene, i woke up.

can somebody help me.. please !!

At least, what does it mean to dream marriage and death the same night??
greeshma
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream on marriage and death same night

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:30 am

If one dreamt that she married means will have some greatness and dignity.
If is single means may marry with a rich partner.

If dreamt he was drowned in the river and was up again means he will be aware of the
minister or big man's secret.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Dream on marriage and death same night

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:23 pm

greeshma wrote:Hi folks,
I am new here and want to know the meaning of this weird dreams i had last night

1. this is about me getting married. i was not ready for it. it all happened very fast. my parents found me a groom. i met him, the next day i was married. my dad is not well, so i cant deny this. i was all crying in front of my mom and sister to avoid the event. but in vain, i get married to a guy whose face i do not remember. but i feel sorry for him as he has nothing to do in this but silently gets involved.

2. this is about a death. there is a river near to my house. and one fine day i hear that somebody drowned in the river. we all run to find who it is. two people pulled out a unknown man. i was watching him and it came in to my mind that he was not dead, because of his facial expression. somebody was mentioning his name and address ( like he is joseph, the one who lives there). but i couldnt identify the person. i think i have seen him but doesnt exactly remember who that was. however he suddenly opens his eye with a witty expression and says, i am not the one. i was also looking for the drowned person. and there is some chit chats i think. again people are trying to find the dead mans body. after this scene, i woke up.

can somebody help me.. please !!

At least, what does it mean to dream marriage and death the same night??

1. (A Individual Person's Walk of Faith, is more important then the "flesh and blood" expression, if that is resolved then it is resolved) (Shortly before, Mollie Tibbetts, had been taken, you can check with the local police department for my address. A Negro/Ethnic Police Officer is called to this address claiming my "Niece"'s "IPHONE", somebody down the street saw me pick it up in the morning, that was false witnesses) (additionally, a few times before that, my mother said something about payment to me of 20,000 for intercourse with my underage Niece, from the "county/state") (You don't have to take my word for it, you can call the police or ask my mother, or brother which is employed by the police department, and transfered out of philadelphia after the negro police officer murdered shane montgomery, well, the patrol vehicle was in the area)

(if the county state does give me money or a check for incest relationship, I will, post it online on a self created website for ethinc assisted suicide, what I been doing a while, based on the force used against me, and also. I will have to as a service to the public, contact the police department in question and the bank. its not enough just to be a false witness, the ethnic/jews need to sometimes gift something to me, remember god is only using euthanasia. Mollie Tibbetts is another declaration from god at the end of the day for ethnic and jewish euthanasia, and another declaration of Pope John Paul II's, blind and dumb death)

(It is me, that will euthanasia ethnic and jew police officers in the usa, weather you choose to acknowledge my authority or now, you don't have the power to resist me, when and if God puts me in that position. a ethnic/jew also has no legal right to live or reproduce, I will kill its children in school (s) in the usa, for toying with the ethnic/jew police officer issue, I am the law you need to answer to, not state funded incest, not a ethnic not a jew)

(I am the law you need to answer to, you need to get the authorities to issue an apology to me, for not using all viable means for the safe return of that person, and since you offered money, you need to pay that to me, for the offenses of the usa against me in state funded incest/rape/murder..................that person's walk of faith is completed...................but the murder is your sin against God, that is how you need to understand the situation..........................you may or may not be given a body, but the body you are given completes god's declaration against your crime against my testimony in mass suicide)

(I don't want you or the state to take legal action against the police department, or country or my relatives or any ethnic or any jew, let it be a false witness and let's see how god wants to resolve this situation (you will have god speed in the way I persistently euthanasia the ethnic/jew as I've said for the benefit of the public and authorities, you don't have the power to resist me, so be a false witness until the situation is resolved) (You have to do what I say, I am the law, or the matter is resolved, if God wants me to speak, then view me as God, and the matter is resolved) (You can take legal action against me, nothing these people do against me is important, you will feel my pain and suffering, that you do to me, and, you may or may not be given a body as a declaration of my authority that matter will be resolved, once again, I am the law you or the usa needs to answer to, depending on how god resolves this, now only will ethnic/jews be euthanized, but congress/the cabinet, and any other ethnic/jew position in the state, until I develop another basis for euthanasia of a non-jew for the pain and suffering of the people as it interest me, I am the law, your problem with the law, that I am, is the basis for that law, so not important? then your answer is to be blind and dumb, we'll have to see how this comes to a resolution, if at all)

(I don't need to be a false witness about state funded incest/rape/murder, or its abuse of the legal services of the public, what you need to understand is their inability tobe a more perfect false witness, and to more perfectly commit suicide by using any level of force against me, if you can't come to terms with that, then, you don't love your own daughter, the money is not important, and God has resolved the matter. Its better if seven billion die blind, but as I've said the family of Shane Montgomery believed that I am the law and the prophets, and you are guilty of that law, so the body needed to serve as your rebuke, when I am given the authority to kill and destroy the jewish people and the ethnic people, I will have the authority to resurrect the dead...................I am the law and the answer God will come to first) (If that is no your answer, and you have a problem, and you did not choose todo what I said, because I am the law, then the matter is resolved................if you don't want to be a false witness, when like I said, these statements are legal and verifiable, right down to the state funded incest between the police department, my brother and his children and my mother and the ethnic/jews in the general public and their almost weekly euthanasia)

(everytime a ethinc/jew grandstands about its pleasure in incest/rape/murder, someone puts it to death, and the authorities delete and dispose of all evidences, since I don't care about that, something that has no value with god, there's nothing that can be done, until we see how this goes into the next levels) (this is the situation you have inherited, now to have dignity, you need to follow this search through, or, answer my authority, answer my law)

(I will ask the people to remind me about some of the things that I've said, and I will go ahead of euthanize every jew and ethnic in your relative area according to my discernment at that time and activities..............I will not just be dealing with the usa, BUT, with the nations, and they may want to kill the usa later on, so we'll just have to see)

2. (let the public report the discovery of the body, or, it may be likely found at its last known location) (you should also search the rectum of the body for spermia of an ethnic/jew, since they are cut off from god, INRI is their answer, and the prime pleasure is in the sexual mutilation of the corpse) (if you don't have nothing to pray about, then pray that, you find the body before it is sexually mutilated)

(I will have to decide, if things do not go clean, with my purposeful examples of ethnic/jew euthanasia, weather or not, I will enforce city states in the usa or other places, so that the humane euthanasia on the larger scale can be handled more maturely, in identifying targeted population segments and political areas) (you must assume based on evidences, my course of action to chastise the competency is not, or has not, and has no evidences that this has not been acted out in the past with good measure and as a viable basis of discernment it has) (God does not justify the gospel tables for man, nor does God justify "dead work and dead flesh" in the discernment that kills 7 Billion Lives, that means if God does anything at all, I will have the means to perform a few clean demonstrations, for public safety, and as that becomes necessary, leading to more concrete evidences, but like the Nazi's if you don't want more concrete evidences, then, the urgency and response of the situation means, what God decides that I should have in my means sets the theme and you won't easily be able to recover from that, if you really want mass suicide, then, you need to listen to and understand how I can undermine my authority and god's, to assist in global suicide, because the declaration of the law, is always god's interests for good or bad, you are viewed collective as a threat with God's remedy of 5 months already in place, so whatever is done, acts against the law, so not a considerable lot will be done, but what I've said, I will do and enforce according to my discernment, that is how I will avoid the title ofperforming a "work" and introducing a threat)

(if god has not restrained the ethnic/jew already, the suffering and pain of the people at the global level would be considerably more painful..............God has allowed humanity to commit Global Terrorism, Ethnic/Rights and Freedoms, and Live's Matter all from hurting me, God has not yet answered your legal right to live or reproduce, for the ethnic/jews, for those genetic lines, but we'll have to see what becomes necessary) (weather the usa remains a false witness or not, you'd be surprised how many countries and nations will give me their strength, or come to me for a solution even if it is partial, remember, you do not have the means to resist me) (Everything must be considered resolved, if there is a problem, in dealing with the public, you need to rely on God's ability to restrain the ethnic/jew as a false witness, and begin with my claims all legal, about the police department and county state, in presenting this to the public)

(if I go to asia or certain parts of europe and claim there, I have no interest until every ethnic/jew is dead, they will die, its that simple. I will be charge of God's Mercies, and, there will be example of euthanasia as that becomes necessary, and, if you can't just worry about your country, then, when I kill the highest positions in the public trust and the heads of state, when I kill them, will you still kill in their name, and if your suicide leads me to kill and destroy them too, who will then promote suicide? So they will be after me earlier on before they need to answer the situation, and, I have very, very ,very very, very limited interested in your issue of dead work and dead flesh) (you need to be very unprofitable to get my attention, because this is not my argument)

(nothing at all happens, just hurting me, few more years and everything is over and done)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion