Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Old woman in my room

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Old woman in my room

Postby cholmes » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:10 pm

I had a dream last night that I was traveling aimlessly. I was on a bus, then I realized I was going in the wrong direction, so I got off. A man gave me a ride to the train station. Then I was on a train with a bunch of hippies. They were my friends and I was one of them. I realized I was going in the wrong direction again, so when we passed a city I jumped off the train. I was spending time with hippies living along the train tracks, then I picked up my bag and started walking to wherever I was heading. I think I was trying to get home?

Then I dreamed that I woke up- I thought I was awake but I was really still dreaming. There was an old woman standing in the doorway of my room. I was afraid of her. Just thinking of her now makes me feel afraid. I dreamed that my boyfriend woke up and as though he was expecting people. He went downstairs with the woman and there were a bunch of people in the house. They seemed to be his guests, but I didn’t know them.

I have recently been having second thoughts about living with him and our future together. What do you think this woman’s message was? Other thoughts?
cholmes
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Old woman in my room

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:11 pm

A bus means a work place, traveling on a train means working with a big organization or a big company on the way.
A train track or a path:
Dreaming of a path means searching for belief and constancy about it also true
material affairs.
If one dreamt was going in a high way means she will go in the way of belief and
God's satisfaction.
Hippi is a symbol for misleading in the way of mind .You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here to this world? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do? what is the last version ?...
A pagan old woman means an immoral money on the way and a believer old woman means
moral money on the way.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion