Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

3 odd dreams in one night. have no clue the meaning pls help

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

3 odd dreams in one night. have no clue the meaning pls help

Postby BattsyAngel » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:58 am

I cant remember in what order but this is the order i think it was in.

Dream 1

So some people and I were at a theme park and we were checking out a new ride. it was a rocket and you have to grab onto it. So I've walked up to this rocket and grabbed and the dude at the controls laughs and all of a sudden the rocket takes off and I let go and start falling. I think i either landed in water or on just on the ground but it woke me up.

So I go to the bathroom and go back to bed thinking that was weird and then

Dream 2

So I'm in this cabin in the woods hanging out with some people who are my family (not my real like family though it was odd) and this crazy woman was obsessed with me so i walk down this hill to cut some wood and she follows me and then the people grab her as I walk back to the cabin and they tell her she is banned and cant stay here. And i mate it back to the cabin and then suddenly all this time has passed and the crazy woman is wrapped in bandages and in a wheelchair and with her mum and they are both wearing that bandage mask that david bowie wore in his music video lazarus which is odd because ive only ever seen a photo of it like last year. Anyway they were asking to see the crazy ladys son and it was weird. and the i woke up again.

So at this point was really confused and so i had some water and went back to bed.

Dream 3

So this one was really odd. My mum came into my room and told me that it was time to go to the gym and that i had plans to go with this girl I used to have a crush on like 2 years ago who was super fit (state champ) at 7:00. It was like organised though her dad and my mum even though IRL they have never met. So I go ready and was about to go when i woke up.

For some reason I wasn't 100% sure it was a dream and so I was like oh well if its before 7 ill know it was a dream. It was like 5:45 so i was like wtf. I ended up going back to sleep and waking up at 7:20 and realizing that it was just a dream. But I am super confused and I want to know what all this means. Please help me.
BattsyAngel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: 3 odd dreams in one night. have no clue the meaning pls

Postby JACKIJAKE6 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:05 pm

Okay so you can like search a dream dictionary online google has like a ton lol

The best one is dream moods lol but you have to learn how to search 'symbol' so like you said you dreamt of a cabin, you need to search 'cabin'
I read on Dream Dictionary - A to Z Dream Meanings - Astrology Junction That dreams are prophetic too, so i personally beliveve like they can predict tha future ( thats just me.

Are you looking for like a dream interpretation to see if your dream means something or are you looking for like a psychological version of it???? I know a great site that also explains that, ( to lazy to add it, but i will if u want me too)
:lol:
JACKIJAKE6
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: 3 odd dreams in one night. have no clue the meaning pls

Postby JACKIJAKE6 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:06 pm

Hey i just saw that this was posted days ago... sorry...can u let me know how it turned out?????
JACKIJAKE6
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion