Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

begging for food

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

begging for food

Postby abbynormal » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:29 pm

i dreamt i was in the cafeteria in some kinda convalescent or medical facility, i was standing in front of a buffet hoping that somebody would get me some food, as i didn't have any money. people came and went and nobody got me any food until my sister happened along and gave me some food she made at home, which i ate, as she talked about her latest diet, which required her to not eat anything after dark. she was expressing some apprehension about how she would sleep hungry. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: begging for food

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:03 am

In the dream interpretation poverty is better than richness, especially if his poverty is
because of his honesty.
If one dreamt was poor means he will be honest and will have a good lasting.
If dreamt he become rich means he will be dishonest and won't have a good ending.
If one dreamt gave charity to a poor means he will rescue from a suffering and will be
safe from a fear or will help his enemy.
If one dreamt he was a beggar at the people's house means he will receive a benefit.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: begging for food

Postby Lisajohny543 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:22 am

Don't worry it was just a dream
Lisajohny543
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion