Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

took a joyride in a helicopter

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

took a joyride in a helicopter

Postby abbynormal » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:43 pm

i dreamt i was in some alternate reality about 25 years ago, i was in my late parents' house and got a wild hare to cross the nearby lake [i floated over it somehow, until i reached the public park] and hop into a helicopter some hapless pilot parked at the dock so he could use the public lavatory, he nicely left the keys inside- and somehow i started it and took off before he could come out and catch me, and i flew all the way down south to a town on the other side of San Francisco [Oakland?] and when i saw the "low fuel" alarm blinking i set her down on some marshy boggy land behind a soccer field, the skids sank into the muck a few inches, and i hurriedly got out of there and thumbed a ride up north back home. by then it was dark, and i was in my folks' kitchen watching the nightly news on the tv set, and a little blurb popped up about a stolen helicopter, and a flash of fear washed over me, "what if they dust for fingerprints or DNA, or what if i left something of mine in the cockpit that fell outta my pockets?" then i thought better of it, and ate some leftovers that tasted yummy :)
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: took a joyride in a helicopter

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:15 am

You will go on a travel in a few weeks,
If one dreamt he was a robber and robbed something means he will sit with a
dear man and will have a benefit from him as much as the thing he robbed.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion