Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Saving two dying hummingbirds

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Saving two dying hummingbirds

Postby Jane89 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:09 am

I recall seeing two tiny hummingbirds. They look as if they are covered in dry mud, almost like being buried. They are dying, and the people near by them aren’t doing anything to help because they think the birds are a lost cause. I pour water into a bottle cap and bring it over to the birds. One of the dips their long beak into the water and sips quickly. As it does, (the other one must have without me noticing) I see both hummingbirds regain some strength and begin to grow in size. Instead of shriveled up, tiny little creatures, their beak grows and their body starts to resemble more of a normal hummingbird shape. I take them to get more proper help, having saved them from the brink of death. What could this mean?
Jane89
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Saving two dying hummingbirds

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:19 am

These birds are symbols for two people perhaps two children, mud means a disaster they had, you will speak some scientific words to them ( water) /(money) and will help to rescue the sorrow.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Amalthea » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:24 am

The dream is showing you your empathetic side, your compassion for those unable to help themselves and your willingness to stand up and do something while others around you sit and do nothing. Do you feel this is how you are IRL too and it mirrors back at you? Saved lives, even if birds, not humans you spared them with your help and kindness. Have you lost a friend or family recently and were not able to help them? What in this dream matches your real life?
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Indochine » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:23 pm

you are on the brink of a seperation and still want to saving it .
and your job may changing ,too.
Indochine
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Jane89 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:58 pm

I am a very empathetic person. Sometimes to my detriment. I am on the precipise of chance right now in my life and looking to find a job that will allow me to help people, specifically children in need around the world. Also, I have been in a difficult relationship that has been off and on throughout the years. Sometimes it feels like it is not meant to be but i do still continually strive to make it work against all odds and outside advice. Additionally, I did lose a friend recently. It was someone I knew was a little different but was close with, she betrayed my trust and we are no longer speaking.
Jane89
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion