Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Spells retribution & foul smells

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Spells retribution & foul smells

Postby seldom dream » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:53 am

Hello, as I so seldom remember dreaming, I was quite disturbed by this dream and if anyone has insight I would be grateful for the thoughts you may have.
I only remember the dream from this point...I reached up and pulled a great chunk of dreadlockly type hair from my head (my hair is long but not dreadlocks) I felt surprised because my hair is not like this then anger as if I knew who was responsible for putting a spell on my hair and in retribution I was instantly in the backyard of this persons house, it was messy with long grass whereupon I set fire to this great lump of hair (it was as big as a loaf of bread) with the intention of having the smoke fill this persons house with the wretched smell of my burning hair. In my dream I thought this would break the spell and punish this person at the same time. As the smoke began to enter the house I lost the dream. ??!!?? :wideeye:
seldom dream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Spells retribution & foul smells

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:15 am

A chunk of your hair means a piece of your money and dignity,
Burning your hair means burning /wasting your money to revenge someone.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Spells retribution & foul smells

Postby seldom dream » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:55 pm

Hi and thankyou for your thoughts Varzandeh.
To date I can think of no one that I need to retaliate against unless it is me for having made some stupid decisions in life a long time ago, but to waste money in retribution against myself is counter intuitive I would think.
seldom dream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion