Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange dream meaning

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Strange dream meaning

Postby Koalagurl » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:25 pm

First off, I never met my boyfriend's brother. Nor did my grandfather ever had a mansion since we were on the poor side.

It started off with me being in this grand mansion. The interior was bright & vivid. The mansion was so big, it was too easy to get lost. In the dream I did get lost & ended up in a room or section I never seen. I've never seen this house in waking life but in the dream I said I never been in this section before.

There was a family living in that section of my grandfather's mansion. I recognize them or at least the brother from the pictures my bf showed me. He said hi & I introduced myself. When he heard my name he knew who I was immediately. He was being polite, then he started talking about I should beware the brunette around his brother. Then I woke up.

I know my bf wouldn't cheat. I just find it weird & strange. His ex was a brunette but she cheated multiple times. Perhaps it could mean someone is trying to hurt him. Don't know. Any ideas?
Koalagurl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strange dream meaning

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:07 pm

You were lost is a symbol that mean you are/will not be appreciated there as you merit.
A secret room means his ( BF's brother ) partner will be hurt.His words are not symbolic.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Koalagurl » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:45 am

Thank u, I will if anything happens. I guess that would make some sense. I haven't met that side of his family yet so perhaps I believe they won't accept me.

My bf only told his father & one other about me. Plus he doesn't think he belongs & is jealous of his bro. I could be just be feeling his emotions through dream.
Koalagurl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Koalagurl » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:17 pm

Update:

So actually my bf disappeared for a week. He wouldn't accept my calls or return them. Found out he was running for his life. He owed money to some crazy brunette girl over a phone. They agreed on date he paid her a month for to use it. She wanted the money earlier but he didn't have at that second. He was going to go get but she didnt accept that & told him she was going to kill him & get her thuggy friends to do. He believed her cuz well she brought them anyway. So he had no phone to call me. Also she did it on purpose cuz apparently she has a thing for him & was still angry that he choose me over her a long time ago. She had been trying to get him to dump me but he wasn't going to cuz he loved me.
Koalagurl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion