Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

shared dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

shared dream

Postby CreizyOne » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:27 pm

so when i was much younger in my elementary school days i had the same dream twice. the dream was about a young boy with white hair and very blue eyes those two details i remember VERY clearly. and in this dream im not in it at all its like im watching a movie. the boy is running through the woods i remember him checking behind him scared i know its weird how im describing it so clearly but i remember it. so i hadn't thought much about it until recently i talked to my friend somehow i ended up bringing up the dream and this is were things get weird she says she had the same dream TWICE when she was younger and that she remembers it clearly to we talked a bit and confirm it was the same dream and both of us have this weird feeling whenever we think about it its a calm yet terrifying feeling and for some reason we both called him the albino but his description doesn't match one of an albino to my information.
CreizyOne
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: shared dream

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:56 pm

CreizyOne wrote:so when i was much younger in my elementary school days i had the same dream twice. the dream was about a young boy with white hair and very blue eyes those two details i remember VERY clearly. and in this dream im not in it at all its like im watching a movie. the boy is running through the woods i remember him checking behind him scared i know its weird how im describing it so clearly but i remember it. so i hadn't thought much about it until recently i talked to my friend somehow i ended up bringing up the dream and this is were things get weird she says she had the same dream TWICE when she was younger and that she remembers it clearly to we talked a bit and confirm it was the same dream and both of us have this weird feeling whenever we think about it its a calm yet terrifying feeling and for some reason we both called him the albino but his description doesn't match one of an albino to my information.

Meet The Applegates (1989)
youtube.com/watch?v=Fz9qpjl7Ud8

The Human Experience as it is, is exactly what God has put a considerable amount of effort into, and exactly the product of the gospel's law he wanted. So its very easy and clear to define the unclean......................when you talk about a "sign or a vision", you are attacking god's stance in the nature of the law......................that law is designed to be profitable until it is completed.

5 months only.

There are many prophecies that indicate God's willingness to address a "sign or a vision", all of these exceed the length of 5 months................that means, God has to find reason of profitability to go against the natural law, that is not only profitable but is functioning the way it should and is designed to....................the only true answer is, that God does not intend to react, unless and until he reacts of his own accord to illustrate this in a clear fashion that he is doing that kind of discernment, for a greater multitude for a greater geographic area..................so the only true answer is that NO WORK IS ACCEPTABLE, until God reacts. (God does not acknowledge Sin, God is perfect. So God is going to acknowledge his own work in the "Gospel's Tables" for its profitability with man, that up to god, but as far as I can understand everything, nothing has to happen at all..................Globally, there's a lot of willful and directed sin, and that requires a lot of resources and energies to entertain, now is it profitable for God to displace that, and to continue to do that, when God is creating a condition that undermines the law.................so the answer with God is no, and, the answer is also, we must keep watch, and that answer will end shortly within about 2 weeks from now)

(Edward Leedskalnin, designed and created at least two nuclear bombs, and he designed and created at least two Coral Castles, why did Edward want that area targeted? Remember Creation only Mirrors, a "True Unified Field" it does not create it and it is not natural, it was something that was already there, that he wanted to play with, but, regardless of his knowledge, he did not have the manpower or means to see his goals through...................and today that position is not valid, that is the whole point of me bring that up, so that today we need to keep watch for a new answer form god, and that answer expires in about two weeks)

(Is it so incredibly wrong, to spend the end of the lives of billions, in prayer, as they go away forever. At the end of the day, these people said untrue things about me, hurt me, and then ended their own lives, and showed their uncleanness before the world. But, that is more than enough reason for the faithful to pray, now, is prayer so incredibly difficult that you need to disturb God? Has any man, nation, principality or power, prevailed against me, in my prayer with God? Many people will die like that, cursing me to death, failing to do that, and just being unclean)

(Every Prophecy from God and the Prophets usually is also interpreted to be completed or marginalized. And 2024 is the most correct and accurate answer, but to die today or tomorrow, does that mean anything more or less to me, and to the faithful, if we are saved today, will we die, can I die at all, now and forever?)

(Everything will be resolved in 2 weeks, everything I've said is true and correct, nothing has to happen, and God is pleased with the whole program) (Mankind has placed conditions on itself and on God, that are not natural, and detract from the simplicity of the gospel's program, to fustrate the gospel, and to be unclean, but when you remove that from Mankind, are you now going to pray in faith, with the lord who needs nothing, no sign and no vision, no end of life, being without, and being with a body, are we taken only in flesh and blood, all of that conjecture will be resolved in about two weeks)
g01deng@tes
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: shared dream

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:32 am

Dreams of under 15 children will be about their parents,, girls about their mother and boys about their father.
At that time witha two months interval one them ( regarding your gender ) had a sorrow like an illness or a separation or short of money.

Woods means a society.Please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion