Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I dream I died from a tsunami and was not afraid

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I dream I died from a tsunami and was not afraid

Postby PiscesManila » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:36 pm

I just woke up from a dream. In it, I died from a tsunami (or a huge wave of water) and at the moment of death, I woke up.

I don't usually remember my dreams but in this dream, I remember most of it.

Whenever I dream that I was about to die, I am scared all of the time. Ever since I was a child, dreaming of a monster chasing me and eating me and stuff that would kill me eventually is frightening. But in this dream, I wasn't afraid. I was more... logical?

In the dream, I was being interviewed for a job I used to have when someone pointed out "what's that?" where she pointed to a huge wave destroying an eatery. In the dream, I remember thinking, what's the most logical way to escape this? I have to think really, really fast as the wave of water is within a few seconds from destroying the place. But there seems to be no solution. So I just went down to the ground floor and hang on hoping no building debris or car will crash my body. Then I woke up.

It's one of those dreams that felt so real but it wasn't a scary dream. It's weird, at least for me, not to be scared with such dream. Also, when a dream starts becoming a nightmare, I control the dream (I learned to do when I was young because I kept getting nightmares). But this time, I didn't control the dream although I am not sure if I am aware I was dreaming during the dream.

What would this dream mean?
PiscesManila
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I dream I died from a tsunami and was not afraid

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:42 am

Ocean is a symbol for the president or the government.Awave means a benefit,A tsunami means a big amount of money from the goernment on the way.This will be in a few weeks to a few months, please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion