Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Why I can control my dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Why I can control my dreams

Postby petersh » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:01 pm

I have a long question but I don't know where to talk about it until I found this community.
I can control almost all of my dreams!
When I dream about something make me scared. I can tell myself it is a dream in my dream. And I control my mind to awake to stop that dream.
When I dream a beautiful dream. For example, I dream I am sleeping with a beautiful girl. I can tell myself to take that dream longer, but this does not always work.
Anyone dream has dreams like me here?
petersh
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Why I can control my dreams

Postby PiscesManila » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:54 pm

I do.

When I was young I get nightmares all of the time. So I learned to control my dreams. Lately, maybe because I'm starting to get old, I seem to be unable to control them, or maybe I just let the dream happen as if I were watching a movie.

When I get a good dream, I just let it ride just like you do. I try to stay within the dream until I need to wake up or if in the case where I don't have work that day, I let it continue until such time I decide, enough living the fantasy and go back to reality.

We differ when we get nightmares. Usually when I get a bad dream, I don't control it to stop and wake up. I control it to make it a good dream. Like, if I'm running from something scary and realised I was dreaming, I would stop and looked back to what I was running from. And from there, I let my imagination go wild. At one time, I made the road really wide (infinity wide) then I built trees and start jumping really high.
PiscesManila
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion