Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Does this dream a warning from god

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Does this dream a warning from god

Postby sangvanchau20 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:38 pm

I ran in a family of three psychic person
One of them happen to be my mom, aunt, and myself. Moreover. I'm also clairvoyance psychic medium as well. I had a main concerns over this dream and i had a feeling it was given to me as a warning. Last night in my dream, i recall that my wife kiss the co-worker on the cheek, using the same tickets (we both work in a nail salon, as well as the guy who happen to be atleast 12 yrs older than her) in reality. I may suspect they secretly cheating with each others. Therefor he blabbing negative thought against me to her as she knows. He try to steal her from me even though he's married does this dream a warning?
sangvanchau20
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Does this dream a warning from god

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:48 am

Not at all , a kiss only means she will do him a help a favor.nothing else.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion