Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need help interpreting this odd dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Need help interpreting this odd dream

Postby DDecker666 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:07 pm

Let me just start by saying I was in a lesbian marriage until a year ago. My ex and I have both moved on, are in new committed relationships, and are civil but not friends...

Last night I dreamt my ex wife and I were sitting on a dock at sunset, overlooking a rural pond in the woods, watching kittens dive and swim. I told her I needed medicine. She removed her top to reveal breasts without nipples. I punctured each breast with a large needle and nursed on clear fluid that came out.
DDecker666
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Need help interpreting this odd dream

Postby sri » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Maybe, in your head, one of the problems you had as a couple was her lack of support, from your point of view. You said you needed medicine, but she couldn't give you any because she didn't have nipples. So you "forced" her to do so.

Another alternative is that you want to heal your relationship with her, so you asked for medicine. She didn't refuse to give it, but she couldn't feed you. It may indicate she also wants to be in peace with you, but she doesn't know how, she doesn't have the necessary resources. Each person can only give what they have, there's a limit when it comes to perception and understanding. And you tried to make her give you what you needed.

Now you could ask yourself if you did it aggressively or not... If you are really forcing something to happen the way you would like to or if it is something else. You could also analyse whether you would request more than what she could offer you during the time you were together and if that was too much for both of you.

I don't know if it applies to you, it's just an attempt...
sri
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:21 pm

DDecker666 wrote:Let me just start by saying I was in a lesbian marriage until a year ago. My ex and I have both moved on, are in new committed relationships, and are civil but not friends...

Last night I dreamt my ex wife and I were sitting on a dock at sunset, overlooking a rural pond in the woods, watching kittens dive and swim. I told her I needed medicine. She removed her top to reveal breasts without nipples. I punctured each breast with a large needle and nursed on clear fluid that came out.

(One Breast is 666 Number, the Other Breast is 1600 Furlongs/Days)

grahamhancock.com/alignment-2012-jenkins/

May 11, 2012 (End of Solstice Precessional Alignment 1980/1998/2012/2016) to March 8, 2014 (FLIGHT 370) = "666" Days.

Flight 370 + 1600 Days/Furlongs = July 25, 2018.

God did not have 12/21/2012 in view, because, he only acted in 2014, even if 12/21/2012 is valid...................Even if 2017 is Valid for Dark Rift Center Alignment, God did not act in 2017, but God gives us two figures in the BOOK OF REVELATION/LIFE, that is not given to us in the BOOK OF DANIEL, that is "666 and 1600" you can view these as very simple corrections, but all of this will be invalided or satisfied, in less than 2 full weeks.

(The Book of Daniel is measure of BABYLON, then Jesus Came, and God corrected the position, so you can't solely rely on the book of Daniel for a true and correct answer from God with Prophecy, the Christians Forums are guilty of rejecting Jesus, and the transition to the new testament, by rejecting their church is dead, but the evidence is clear, everything will be resolved soon)

(Flight 370 is not a speculation, or a projection, it is when God acted. Period. That is all we needed to complete our understanding of what God had in view, until we are addressed, if at all)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby DDecker666 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:53 pm

@sri

Thank you for your feedback! I feel you are absolutely right about both my perceived lack of support and her wanting reconciliation but being unaware of how to go about it. Especially because my piercing her breasts was not aggressive but in a methodical way.
DDecker666
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion