Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Zoomorphosis - human into a dog

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Zoomorphosis - human into a dog

Postby anm235 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

I had a dream I was running behind my male friend (who I have strong romantic feelings for) and he was running up some stairs. Then his arms and legs got all disjointed until he became a dog and was running on all fours ahead of me. . It was still him, just in dog form. No specific dog breed. His hands were still his hands and his feet were still his feet but they looked like paws. I was very frightened in the dream but I tried to laugh about it to make him feel better because... well he had just morphed into a dog and I didn’t want him to be scared. So I laughed and said “you’re a dog” and the I could see his tailbone about to grow a tail... then I woke up. Any thoughts?
anm235
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion