Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Giant Seafood

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Giant Seafood

Postby Yokosaro » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:24 am

My dream: I am in a meeting with fellow co-workers in a factory. The management team had LARGE crab legs & fish brought in for us to cut up into pieces that normal size people can eat. I was on the team cutting up some fish. After cutting up the pieces several of us went to smoke cigarettes. Since I no longer smoke cigarettes but I do vape, I was with them while vaping. Some time has gone by, I go back to where the group is. I pass by crab claw arms that are big enough that I can walk under a full claw while the body end is sitting on the ground. There are some workers moving around palettes of other frozen seafood (boxes of shrimp, fish steaks that are as wide as an average height person, and the crab claws & legs). They are moving them from a underground section that the floor is open to see the underground section. I am surprised to see this, as I didn't know that it was there. I get back to where the group was to find that everyone has cleaned up everything & left, with the lights off. I can't find my shoes or car key.
Yokosaro
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Giant Seafood

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:37 am

So much sea food as you say means a big amount of money from the government for the factory.It will be shared among the workers. This will be in a few daya to a few weeks, please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion