Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about death in an accident

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream about death in an accident

Postby dangal » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:11 pm

Two weeks back I had a dream in which I was driving with my 12 yr old daughter. It was a frolic drive and we were driving aimlessly in some city. At one moment I reached a railway level crossing. The barrier was up and I drove then suddenly there is a change of mind and i take a U turn. While reversing my car when it was in the middle of the track I spot a train approaching. It was far and I should have moved but somehow I lingered and wondered if the train would hit us and by the time we could think or scream the train did hit us head on. For a moment I thought we were dead but then I realized nothing happened to me... no pain, no bruises, no bang sound... and then i told my daughter look nothing happened to us, isn't it amazing but I don't see the car except a few parts here and there and I see my kid lying on her tummy beside the track. I ask her to get up and I go close to her to lift her but a sudden eeriness creeps in me. I realized that I was feeling very light and blissful and I was not seeing myself as if I was an air. I realized in my dream that we were dead and at that moment I woke up.

This has been a real horrible dream specially the part in which i felt the out of body experience. I did not tell about this dream to anyone but a few days back my kid casually told me that when she was small and not able to speak, she used to see all three of us sleeping on the bed. And asked me how its possible that she saw all three of us as if she was on the ceiling fan and whispered may be it was my soul watching. I avoided talking about it but I was really spooked. I had this dream of Out of body experience and then my daughter narrates a similar real experience when she was an infant and too young for such a thing. Will appreciate comments. Thanks.
dangal
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream about death in an accident

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Your daughter is a symbol for a happiness, Your car means your work,
A train means a big company to work with.
An accident means a business meeting .
You died means you will have a problem solved.
This will be in a few days to a few weeks, please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Dream about death in an accident

Postby dangal » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:23 pm

Thanks. will surely update.
dangal
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion