Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Strange dream

Postby TyleeErtel » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:10 pm

So I had a dream where I drove a car in a small town, to the dentists office. (I don’t drive or leave home in real life). Then the dentist checks me out and we reschedule an apt since I was a walk-in. Then I meet with s lawyer who hands me papers and tells me my ride is here to pick me up. It’s a bunch of people I don’t know in a large car but we seem to best friends and having fun. Then I see my ex husband with some woman in the parking lot as we park in a spot in the strip mall near the dentists office. She was all over him and he kept giving her signals that I was there and to back off so he wouldn’t get caught. I go to text him but don’t finish the text. Instead I open the door, tell him it’s too late and I’m leaving him since I saw what happened. He’s not surprised and I flip him off as he walks into a store. Then I realize the papers from the lawyer were divorce papers I had filed and just needed him to sign. Any idea what this could mean?
TyleeErtel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strange dream

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:55 am

Dentist is a symbol for a matter for all of the family members.
A lawyer if attorney for the governor and was just and fair means
A fortune.
If attorney for a judge means a happiness, but if he was not just
means in the contrary.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion