Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Working when tornado destroys work

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Working when tornado destroys work

Postby DreamODream » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:39 pm

I was getting ready to start my new job - I don't know what exactly it was, but I think it was probably some kind of restaurant. There were other people roughly my age working there - they were messing around with a music player to play music in the business.

The business place where my job took place was kind of a mix of indoors and outdoors. My former math teacher was the manager of the business. At first, working was a rough start but then things got better and we made some money. I looked under a table of some sort and saw some of the money we made - which included hundred dollar bills and thousand dollar bills, and a dollar bill labeled the "Final Dollar Bill", which was the supposedly the best dollar bill ever.

Things were going great until a tornado came through and destroyed our business, forcing all of us to go out. I was walking through town with some other people and the manager. My grandma's house was close by, so I decided to go there. Along the way, we stumbled upon some train tracks. A kid riding his bicycle was stopped on the train tracks, when a train came up behind him. The train stopped right behind the kid, and the kid moved out of the way. The train then said/implied that it wouldn't move until I crossed the tracks. After I did that, I made it to my grandma's house.
DreamODream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion