Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help me uncover possible meaning

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help me uncover possible meaning

Postby Japae5 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:20 am

Hi to all. Thamks in advance for your help. In my dream, I had apparently been looking for a horse that I owned from age 12- Age 17, and then found again at age 21, and sold again. In the dream I was still the owner, but had not been around her. I had apparently moved away to New Hampshire and my Dad was supposed to have been taking care of her. I had been trying to find help to find out how she had died, years later. So I found myself at a combo of a Veterinarian training center/Animal rights Center. The lady brought out a small black bag that was rectangular, and apparently contained writtwn information about my horse. She read that the Horse died between 1999 and 2007. Of note, I actually sold this horse in 1979. I was becoming defensive, and said that I was forced to move with my Husband and kids because he was in the Airforce and stationed at Pease A.F.B. At this point she excused herself and came back with accusations that I starved the horse and 2 other horses to death, and that they were going to list me as an animal abuser and list my name onlibe and block me from ever going to there site. I kept trying to explain the true facts but the woman would not listen. Then she pushed a button and a large horn stated to blare. Then there was an angry crowd that gathered around me blaring at me with various insruments and sounds..Some even surrounded me and were blowing sound things in my ear that also blew out toilet paper..I felt very misunderstood and frustrated. Then I felt frightened. Because I heard one of the Veterinarians say that they needed to turn me over to the police. I woke up very frightened as the anger of the people was very intense. At the end of the dream, just before I woke a coworker was there and told me just to walk away quietly. Any ideas on meaning??
Japae5
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help me uncover possible meaning

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:15 pm

Japae5 wrote:Hi to all. Thamks in advance for your help. In my dream, I had apparently been looking for a horse that I owned from age 12- Age 17, and then found again at age 21, and sold again. In the dream I was still the owner, but had not been around her. I had apparently moved away to New Hampshire and my Dad was supposed to have been taking care of her. I had been trying to find help to find out how she had died, years later. So I found myself at a combo of a Veterinarian training center/Animal rights Center. The lady brought out a small black bag that was rectangular, and apparently contained writtwn information about my horse. She read that the Horse died between 1999 and 2007. Of note, I actually sold this horse in 1979. I was becoming defensive, and said that I was forced to move with my Husband and kids because he was in the Airforce and stationed at Pease A.F.B. At this point she excused herself and came back with accusations that I starved the horse and 2 other horses to death, and that they were going to list me as an animal abuser and list my name onlibe and block me from ever going to there site. I kept trying to explain the true facts but the woman would not listen. Then she pushed a button and a large horn stated to blare. Then there was an angry crowd that gathered around me blaring at me with various insruments and sounds..Some even surrounded me and were blowing sound things in my ear that also blew out toilet paper..I felt very misunderstood and frustrated. Then I felt frightened. Because I heard one of the Veterinarians say that they needed to turn me over to the police. I woke up very frightened as the anger of the people was very intense. At the end of the dream, just before I woke a coworker was there and told me just to walk away quietly. Any ideas on meaning??

Haunting footage shows Russian plane explode after it 'nosedived' from the sky minutes after take-off in crash 'caused by ice in the engine' that killed 71 people including hockey star's fiancée

Eyewitnesses said the Antonov An-148 'broke up in the sky' moments after take off from Domodedovo Airport
But investigators said the plane was intact when it 'suddenly nosedived' from 5,900 ft before hitting ground
All 71 people on the flight were killed, including 12-year-old Evgeny Livano and pilot Sergey Gambaryan
The plane, operated by Saratov Airlines, was on its way to Orsk, a city in the Urals - 1,000 miles from Moscow
Footage taken from a CCTV camera near where the crash occurred picked up a fireball and trail of smoke
Experts say terrorism should not be ruled out as a cause while others believe ice in engine caused the tragedy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5379925/Footage-shows-Russian-plane-crashing-near-Moscow.html

(There are other parallels - this is not what I wanted to have said)

II SAMUEL 1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow: behold, [it is] written in the book of Jasher.)
II SAMUEL 1:19 The beauty of Israel is slain upon thy high places: how are the mighty fallen!
II SAMUEL 1:20 Tell [it] not in Gath, publish [it] not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph. (Last Trumpet - Untoward Generation)

(King David/God, appears to talk about holocaust of the jews, see below)

REVELATION 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
REVELATION 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

God allowed the Jewish People to carry the Gospel until the New Testament when they were rebuked, in the totality of the gospel's law, it appears that God ordains a jewish holocaust, after all, the Tribe of Ephraim that David protected in the Old Testament, and is, not Written in the Book of Life of the Lamb Slain, that is the Book of Revelation.

(Many Christians like to signal out Russia or Jerusalem, but they don't have much understanding, to them, their philosophies are only old wives tales, but for the rest of us, we need to have an understanding of the law. How God views the Situation. The General claim for Russia is this.................

I CHRONICLES 1:35 The sons of Esau; Eliphaz, Reuel (Russia), and Jeush (Jews), and Jaalam, and Korah ("Ten Lost Tribes").

After King David had died, a prophet named "Jeroboam (or short for judah)", took a great people out of jerusalem, before the Babylonians took the Jews in Jerusalem into captivity..................For this Reason, their sin was completed (it was the sons of Korah that fought with Moses, but God didn't want to finish their judgment in that day), they escaped Moses, and they escaped Babylonian Captivity, so in God's Eyes they were marked for death. (The Jewish People are the Grand Coward in the Gospel's Law, so its not illogical for the christians and jews to signal out Russia, even if they don't really understand why, and believe that it will die shortly before the Lord makes his Return..................there is also a prophecy about Jerusalem's MASS SUICIDE/DEATH, when a Nuclear Bomb or greater destroys the GOLDEN GATES, and the Temple Mound, going full circle in the destruction of Solomon's Temple a Second Time for BABYLON (as another name for Jesus, but, as I've said, BABYLON is a dead shell of this creation, that God abandoned when he brought Jesus, so their believes are somewhat not true to the gospel, in the theme of a "Grand Coward", destined for death). (God doesn't call himself BABYLON, in the revelation, he is only referred to that in Daniel because jesus did not come at that time, God calls himself KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS and in short that equals LAMB SLAIN, that means God does not have to furnish a SIGN OR VISION TO COMPLETE the Gospel's Law, you can die both dumb and blind, in incest/rape/murder with me or yourselves for a few more years, and then you die).

(Back to Reality, your work is not acceptable, either God does something or, God does nothing, in either case your law is addressed and finished)

(Jewish people will be killed immediately in all nations the moment God begins to address me, or to address the law, but as I've said, you have two major suicide problems. Problem one is 9/11/2001 is not tied to ethnic cleasning, that must be addressed. Problem two is Jewish Holocaust, until we are addressed in Andromeda, and I have as well as you, a better understanding of what God intends at that time, ethnic cleasning will most likely happen in jerusalem for all the non jews and, then the golden gates will be open with the jews escaping................to help remedy that, I will kill considerable numbers of ethnics here in the usa, most likely in the "tri-state", I can pile your bodies head to toe and line them up and down the streets according to me pleasure, while I want for a president pardon, or, if there is a outstanding problem, until I claim their lives after a reasonable period of time in weeks or less, depending on how, they hurt themselves and people) (you can simply suffer and die, but, when God gives me the power, it is according to my will in my willingness to stress these issues)

(I have a better understanding of the situation, but, if God doesn't want me to get on top of this issue, then, I won't have the ability to kill and destroy ethnic bodies, according to my will in considerable numbers, to get ahead of this issue, of scapegoating the jews, or other or public, until our address in andromeda.......................otherwise, the position is human nature, and God may not want me to have a piece of that, that means automatic jewish holocaust, automatic, well more ethnic turmoils, more human suffering in new and ways, more abundantly)

(You suffer, then you suffer, you die, then you die........................regardless of your deaths............................the people will still have my vote of confidence according to my willingness and ability to illustrate God's interests in a faithful way...............everything will be resolved on 7/25/2018, perhaps with nothing happening at all, and that is good, to die blind and to die dumb)
g01deng@tes
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Help me uncover possible meaning

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:55 pm

A horse is a symbol for a partner.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion