Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

climbing a hill driving a hillman uphill

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

climbing a hill driving a hillman uphill

Postby abbynormal » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:16 pm

I dreamt I was on the roads surrounding my neighborhood, hilly roads, driving a mint-condition early 60s model Hillman Minx automobile [mighta been one of its clones the Sunbeam, Humber or Singer], in two-tone cream and chocolate brown, with deluxe carpeting, couch-like front split bench seats upholstered in dark chocolate velour with a cream border, and wood paneling inside with gold borders [premium model] and even a stereo FM head unit that was stock from back in the day. it was almost as quiet and smooth as a luxury electric car, barely heard or felt the engine and it had plenty of power for climbing the steep hills where I live, and a very absorbent suspension for I felt none of the normal bumps, rash and heaves. then for the last uphill climb the Hillman disappeared and I was riding a bike with an insufficient transmission which couldn't shift low enough for me to climb the hill without standing up and grinding into it with all my might, which made me huff and puff and sweat profusely, and when I got to the top I awoke, sweating and hot and tired. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: climbing a hill driving a hillman uphill

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:44 am

A car means a work,
that will turn to a one person business which will be difficult and losing money ( sweating).
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion