Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I brutally killed a man

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I brutally killed a man

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:47 am

It was a post apocalyptic world. There were some survivors, but not many resources left and most of the world was left damaged and broken. And we all knew that all production was permanently stopped. I was outside of the home that used to belong to my grandparents and now belongs to my dad and brother. They weren't there and the home was unusable, but I was there to gather some supplies and some propane. I remember having to freeze something to death with propane, but I can't remember what. There was some kind of small creature that was a universal threat. Just as I was out front trying to prepare to leave, this large man came up and tried to harass and threaten me to take everything I had. He was drunk so he couldn't move very well, but he was at least half a foot taller than me and much stronger so he was a real threat to my well being. As he was putting his hands on me, I got the serrated blade out on my Leatherman multitool that I always carry with me. The tip of this blade is broken so it is harder to start a cut so I had to press really hard and tear the flesh to get started. I cut his throat. I pushed and sliced and tried to cut the artery to cause him to bleed out but there was hardly any blood. Since I couldn't get him to bleed out, I cut across his trachea to suffocate him, but that didn't slow him down either. I had so many cuts going through his neck, it was ridiculous, but he acted like it was nothing and kept coming for me. He decided to go back to his vehicle and get a knife of his own, so I pulled out the straight blade on my multitool. His knife was a large hunting knife and mine is just a little utility knife, but he was big and clumsy and even slower now with all the wholes in his throat. I was able to move faster than him and started stabbing him every time he got close. I put holes in his arm to make him drop his knife, in his torso, and even more in his neck. Finally his neck had so many holes cut into it that it fell open. It was just this massive shredded opening so wide you could see the back of his throat from the front. But he was still belligerent. I challenged him saying that there was nothing he could even do any more and that he couldn't even drink anymore; he needed to just give up. He responded by trying to prove he could still drink. He walked back toward his vehicle, but tripped and fell. When he hit the ground, his head and arm literally exploded in a bloody messed because of all the cuts. His dead body just laid there and i went to find some sanitizer to clean his blood off of myself and my knife.
ChrisPeefeArt
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: I brutally killed a man

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:44 pm

After thinking about it a while, I realised it was Vic Dibitetto
ChrisPeefeArt
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion