Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring dream in the same dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Recurring dream in the same dream

Postby Sophie1234 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:54 am

I had a dream last night that my boyfriend was walking through his bedroom door and I was lying in bed, I can't remember what happened after that. But then he walked through his bedroom door again, again I can't rememeber what happened after that. It then happened again. Then my boyfriend did actually walk through his bedroom door and I woke up but I questioned him asking if I was still dreaming or if he had actually walked through his bedroom door.

I was really confused as I just had a dream that he walked through the bedroom door 3 times.

I have tried to look on the internet for anything similiar but couldn't find anything.

Any thoughts on this?
Sophie1234
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurring dream in the same dream

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:05 pm

Dreams are usually symbolic and their actual meaning is nothing like what you see in the dream. In this case though, I think it might have just been you thinking about your expectation and trying to wake up. Kind of like hearing your alarm clock in your dream a few minutes before it goes off. I could be wrong as a door can represent an event boundary and the type of material used can have various meanings (for example wood represents stagnation), but this dream sounds really literal.
ChrisPeefeArt
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Recurring dream in the same dream

Postby Lune » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:47 am

I don’t have any ideas on what this could mean, but I have to say this is pretty cool! The only thing I can recall of relation is that doors are super symbolic, they are portals, they can mean change or fresh starts, they are in-between. They often tell people with clausetrophobia to visualize an open door.
Lune
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion