Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

walking naked proud and broken necklace missing pendant

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

walking naked proud and broken necklace missing pendant

Postby mib1224 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:09 pm

IN my waking life i"m always old fashion i don't wear bathing suit because I felt shy and I have this necklace for 18 yrs now never take it off until my dad pass away it broke while i'm in the shower I just heard something drop my sister said its a good omen that no one will follow the death of my Dad i had it fixed after the funeral and wear it again.
In my dream last night as if I was walking and having fun running around and just holding this pink scarf lace and just simply running around with it then I suddenly realized that I was naked when a glimpsed of the tattoo on my back as if it was on another person as if I've seen the back of my body in front of me then I stopped and looked again at myself that's when i completely realized I'm naked and instead of stopping i looked around looked at everyone and I was never shy and do what i was doing and proud and in my mind I'll have everyone looked at my tattoo (15 yrs tattoo that i have a red heart with a white dove olive stem leaves on its beak ) . Then all of a sudden I felt something on my chest sliding down as I put my hand on my tummy it was my necklace. All of a sudden I'm not naked and I'm in front of a man bearded blue eyes I don't remember the hair I was giving him my necklace and ask him to fix it for me while I'm looking for my pendant. He asked my and while I'm describing the pendant he told me "Past , Present and Future diamond pendant" then he opened his hand and gave it to me with my necklace all fixed and when he drop it on my hand that's when I wake up. I woke up because i felt that cold thing on my hand and I really thought that it was drooped on my hand.
mib1224
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: walking naked proud and broken necklace missing pendant

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:30 pm

If one dreamt was naked and was ashamed of people and was trying to cover herself
means will go to a pilgrimage or means forgiveness by God.
If one was naked and was working for material world means will have a sorrow on the way.****
If dreamt was naked but had a towel around her body means a chance to worship God
and praying.
If was naked and her privy parts were seen a secret of her will reveal or infamy.

Nakedness for honest people means a goodness but for dishonest people means
infamy.

A pendant if with a chain means a quarrel on the way, Diamond means money.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: walking naked proud and broken necklace missing pendant

Postby lackadaisical » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:06 pm

Walking naked proud is usually a good sign. It means that you're comfortable with who you are and not afraid to express it. "Past, present, and future" diamond pendant means that you have attached significance to the necklace as it has been with you through trying times. It reflects the sentimental values you have attached to it. Its a strange dream but the meaning is positive overall. Just some suggestions.
lackadaisical
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion