Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Zombie attack (Fire/Electricity)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Zombie attack (Fire/Electricity)

Postby Ponyta » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:16 pm

I was in some building with about 3 other people (two men, one woman). We were trying to figure out how to escape. We went towards a locked door. I found the key to unlock it, but I had a very bad feeling about doing so. The people demanded that I open it. I slowly began to unlock the door, but felt something hit against it from the other side. I told them about it, but they still insisted that I open it. I completely unlocked the door, but pressed my body against it, so it couldn't open. Something extremely strong was pressing on it from the other side.

I begged one of the people to help me hold it shut, but they didn't help me. The door flew open- slamming me into the wall- behind the opening door. Two dead bodies fell into our room (two men). We were horrified. I was like, "Yeah, I'm just going to hide behind this door now." (The door was fully open and had me pinned against the wall).

I saw the eyes of the dead men snap open. They got up. A dark shadow (can't really describe it- it was just super creepy) lingered in the entire room. The one zombie attacked the other people while the other one charged straight towards me. It ripped the door right off the hinges. I had a knife, I stabbed it in the heart. It reeled back for a moment, but quickly pressed it's hand against my heart. Extreme pain. I stabbed it in the head and it collapsed. The other one went into a rage and shot bolts of electricity and fire everywhere. It hit the one I just stabbed and it got back up with the same power. The people who were with me abandoned me, and the zombies were now coming for me only. I knew they wanted to kill me in the most torturous way possible. I was beyond terrified. I had no idea how to fight them, or defend myself from their attacks.
Ponyta
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Zombie attack (Fire/Electricity)

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:23 pm

Opening a door means there will be an opening in your life.
You were pinned to a wall means you will go to a travel in less than two months.
Two dead bodies means two ignorant people like dead who does not take lessons from life trials.
They were zombies means they will speak bad behind the back of you.
Shooting electricity means they will give you bad promises and fire means they will fight you.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion