Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help, I don't normally remember my dreams but...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help, I don't normally remember my dreams but...

Postby ELRS » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:47 pm

So here it is.
My husband is really freaked out by a dream he had. He doesn't ever really remember his dreams but he can't shake a bad feeling he gets from this one.
So here it is. Any help would be much appreciated.
"My wife finds 2 nearly invisible and unidentifiable fish and brings them home. We watch them for a little while and they grow larger and start turning orange and floating from the bottom of the bucket to the top. My wife gets bored and goes to bed. I watch for a long time as they grow. They look like large manta rays. They fold together becoming one creature and grow wings. Use a tray to try to hit them as they circle around the bedroom where my wife is. I keep hitting them with the tray but it doesn't do anything to them."
ELRS
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help, I don't normally remember my dreams but...

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:03 am

A bucket means a mother in law or another old lady in the family.
Two fish means two big pieces of money but they are not cashed yet, the money grows more and more.
A tray means another person who serves or helps the family.They had wings means the money will travel to his wife.
This will be in a few days to a few weeks, please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion