Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Earth and Bone Meal - Thank you

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Earth and Bone Meal - Thank you

Postby Sylvie2014 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:46 am

I think I am in my parents’ house. I am kneeling down looking at the feet of a small tree. There is a hole and the tree is standing by itself. I see the roots but there is no earth around it for support. I tell mom that I need to fill the hole with earth and mix it some bone meal. I hear my husband in the background trying to tell me what to do. I respond that I know how, that I worked with my brother on that before. I don’t need his help. Then, my deceased father comes in. He walks towards his chair and tells me cheerfully that he is going to pay for the earth and bone meal. I reply he doesn’t need to. Mom already bought everything I need.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Earth and Bone Meal - Thank you

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:39 pm

Sylvie2014 wrote:I think I am in my parents’ house. I am kneeling down looking at the feet of a small tree. There is a hole and the tree is standing by itself. I see the roots but there is no earth around it for support. I tell mom that I need to fill the hole with earth and mix it some bone meal. I hear my husband in the background trying to tell me what to do. I respond that I know how, that I worked with my brother on that before. I don’t need his help. Then, my deceased father comes in. He walks towards his chair and tells me cheerfully that he is going to pay for the earth and bone meal. I reply he doesn’t need to. Mom already bought everything I need.

mashable.com/2016/02/05/another-vietnam-photography/#gn8XdZ2iIGq6

Vietnam Photo Story: War Crimes

youtube.com/watch?v=rUXNcl71SsY

Man Walks Through Wall Caught On Tape
youtube.com/watch?v=k0Fub8XwKnY

Long Story Short, that is Nguyen Van Lem's Mom, state funded inc/rap/mur is seen as more of an extreme. I survived out of an abortion, the usa really didn't fund causing me pain, so that really didn't develop into anything. the usa did and does pleasure itself with me once in a while in official suicides. Nguyen Van Lem's mother eventually had her brains blow out. (those chemicals were extracted from his body, even at a young age, and used on other individuals).

The long line of women, are not Vietnamese, (since vietnam viewed their women as barren in relation to "joseph the blessings", those women were lined up and killed, as soon as they got close to nguyen van lem................that is taking the ethnic and jew suicides that you see with me to a different extreme. (those dispersions of "joseph the blessings" actually fueled the war in that day).

(once god takes ethnic and jew suicide out of your hands as an answer to my testimony, typically that is when a euthanasia program is adopted, the family of the son of man is killed and ethnics, more or less, that is always the case)

(To answer your dream question, the value of human life is not equivalent to "Joseph the Blessings/True Unified Field", that argument does not exist in this universe or in the human experience, God has to deliberate add that, or attach it to individuals) (you haves of state funded suicide, with his relatives for their pleasure, no benefit at all...............then when they realized god addressed his tables, thats when they usually decide to kill, to see if god will address them also, with less work applied in the dead work dead flesh argument)

(In the Video below that, that is me around the year of 1989, the year of the UFO GUARDIAN...............that is my mother's dead body near the trash cans (yes I have the bracelet, at least once before 9/11/2001), and, that is my father with a women he is imprisoned for the murder (among other mass murders).......................(the time in the camera that says 2016 and 2019 are only references to 1260 of Daniel = 2016 and 1290 of Revelation = 2019, meaning it has no value, which brings us back to the issue of 1600 Furlongs/Days from Flight 370).....................(Obviously, nothing is taken from the store, but for the sake of the camera that is recording, but, the authorities found my bloody underware also, at the scene of the murder, when my father was arrested, someone tipped the authorities to the murder anonymously) (but to my mother, that was a sign of continuous pleasure, that I would be raped and violated by my father and that was conclude, but now, my mother would continuously rape and violate my body for the pleasure of the ethnics and jews in the employments of the state here in the usa)

(Alois Irlmaier, predicted that I would be violated by my father until a set age, and time, and then I would be violated by my mother until a set age and time..................I call this the Reign of Pope John Paul II, if it is true, my father was under the employment of the state and church just to keep hurting me and hurting people, like my relatives are at present. Then, there is a lot of suffering and pain, until that is considered resolved, if God left that up to my satisfaction, so they found my father guilty of the murder he committed, and he was arrested immediately)

(As I've said as much as a jew and ethnic promotes suicide with me, your lives and hope are just disregarded, I don't have to do anything to you, or include you in god's mercies, I would be killing for mankind, in a responsibility of what is necessary, what they need to have done. But fortunately, you need to view everything that I've said more gracefully, as my complete intent acted on god's will, if and when, that is put into my power) (Everything will be resolved this month, perhaps with nothing happening at all) (But you can keep hurting me much more, but just be blind, its only a few years more) (10 hour talk tomorrow, maybe you'll see lots dead negros, or maybe dead negro police officers, your pleasure, but you need to hurt me good, I suggest you shoot me with a sniper rifle, you can use a handgun or a knife or a rope, but I have specific effect in view, but at least you feel more pain soon)
g01deng@tes
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:56 pm

A tree means a person, without any supporter,
Soil and dirt and bone meal all mean money and livelihoods you will help him/her.
You dreamt your deceased father alive means you will receive a good amount of money in a few weeks to a few months.
Please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:38 am

Varzandeh wrote:A tree means a person, without any supporter,
Soil and dirt and bone meal all mean money and livelihoods you will help him/her.
You dreamt your deceased father alive means you will receive a good amount of money in a few weeks to a few months.
Please update.

(............Depends on the argument, God has only ordained 5 months and Billions Dead, a small geographic area, and God does the rest of the law himself, assume, everything I've said was valid, but God is not going to react at all, with or withing their usage of me as their scapegoat for suicide, none of that matters, humanities dies, both dumb and blind, now, the ethnics/jews, don't have my corpse yet, so there is a lot more pain, with these things said.............here is the law a different way) (Jesus on the Cross Crucified, comes down for 150 Days Only)

alamy.com/stock-photo-floor-mosaic-angel-detail-roman-settlement-excavation-site-pafos-or-48883116.html

Guardian Angels Caught on Camera: Proof God’s Messengers are Near
youtube.com/watch?v=0aSyVc5nn24

(Not Really a "Jubilee Observance God has in View", not really, any of "Daniel's Figures", I'll tell you why in a moment)

MATTHEW 20:5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.
MATTHEW 20:6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?

MATTHEW 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
MATTHEW 18:21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
MATTHEW 18:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

1260 and 1290 = Invalid = Difference = Jesus and Joseph "30"
69th Week to 70 Week = Invalid = "Times" = "7x10 = 70"

God cut down what he has had in view, to a single reaction, that reaction is really only 9/11/2001, before the 5 Month when Billions are euthanized, and the only thing you can so really, is keep hurting me and feel pain, or hurt me less and feel less pain, as you die, that is the law. but i'm sure we'll settle this ethnic/jew, sooner or later. Here's how it works out! (assume everything I've said was valid)

1. 1994 to 2024 = "30" for Jesus and Joseph (that means Two Witness Equation)
2. 1994 to 2001 = "7" years for "7x10"
3. 2014 to 2024 = "10" years for "7x10"

9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, and Flight 370, are answered not with the figures of Daniel, although all of my statements are correct, including ethnic and jewish euthanasia. So God is not using the figures of Daniel because they are associated with Babylon, and the Jewish Captivity with Babylon, completed that law. If the law is complete, it has no value with God....................although...............all of Daniel's Figures are profitable today with prophecy, just not with God.....................that means......................God is using the Holy Ghost, and that means the Genealogy of Genesis 5 namely, that means "7x10" and no figure from daniel can answer all of my legal claims about Babylon and all of my legal claims are correct, but mirroring that, God uses "7x10" instead, that means in 6 years or less, global euthanasia takes place.

(We'll settle this ethnic/jew problem i'm sure, or maybe nothing at all, that means you may only have a bunch of dead bodies like "jim jones" in philadelphia with me out of the way, or maybe more dead bodies in your pleasure and pride with me in the way, with nothing at all, everything is already settled, but, the date is 7/25/2018 for the Son of Man 1600 Furlongs from Flight 370, the bodies of negros won't be reported to the news, so you should use a sniper rifle, nobody will prosecute you) (tomorrow i'll be around probably in philadelphia around the Arrot Terminal............i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png.....................just one small public safety message and everything is done.................believe me, if it is God's Will, i'll continually use euthanasia against the political body at my leisure until it learns euthanize, we'll just have to see what is necessary, as these people keep hurting me)

(only once, I created a page on facebook and listed all the political people that would die as force was used against me, shortly after facebook remove my page, not to long after, the vice president joe biden's son, was euthanized, now I can keep doing that, or, just let these keep hurting me until God provides a more permanent solution to this suicide problem)
g01deng@tes
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion