Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Burning Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Burning Dream

Postby kittykina » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:43 am

Okay, so I had this dream and it was going fine in my garage. My friends and I were playing some game. Then, the little red air compressor we had since I was a kid came out of nowhere and caught fire behind my best friend. We were like: "Okay. Nothing unusual." like nothing happened.

Then the flames got bigger, and somehow my best friend's leg got stuck inside of the machine. I started yelling her name when I ran up the wooden stairs by our door to grab the fire extinguisher. I ran and pulled my friend out of the machine and then put her out with the fire extinguisher, even though in the dream the handle was hard to grip. I ended up saving her and putting her and myself out, but we both had very nasty scars/burns/huge red deep skin burn/cut/scar thingy on our legs.

My scar was on my left leg, but I'm not sure about my friend.

Can anybody interpret this?
kittykina
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Burning Dream

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:58 pm

Fire means an argument about money a machine means a person.
You will help her and both will have some money, your and her legs mean your money and scars and burnt and red pieces mean money.This will be ina few days to a few weeks, please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Burning Dream

Postby Amalthea » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:12 am

Are you worried about the friend you dreamed about, some wrong choice she has made recently or lack of action that makes you fear something will set her world aflame? Scars are reminders of our past.
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion