Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help with recurring dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help with recurring dream

Postby Morica12 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:13 am

Hi everyone,
Very frequently i have the same dream where my longterm boyfriend is interested in, or flirting, or even sleeping with someone from my childhood. It tends to be the same 3 girls from my childhood, the only thing in common with these three girls is that boys liked them back in elementary school. I know this is my subconscious telling me to deal with something but I do not know what, as I dont believe my boyfriend is cheating. Id love some input!

Thanks in advance,
Cat
Morica12
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help with recurring dream

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:08 am

In dream language having sex with a known girl means he will do her a big help/favor at work.Flirting means a lower help.
Having sex with an unknown girl means achieving a wish at his work.
Here are all of the scenarios about sex hope it helps:

Sex

To have sex with a known person means you will do her a favor a help, nothing more.
If one dreamt had anal sex with his wife or another woman means he is innovator in religion and will do something that is not good for him and he doesn't follow the prophet's way.
If dreamt had sex with his mother or sister or some immoral relatives means his relations with the family will cut and means a sorrow also he won't see that relative any more.
If dreamt had sex generally means achieving a wish.
If dreamt two woman or two men had sex means one will do the other a big favor.
If dreamt someone had sex with his wife means her family will get rich or will buy houses.
If dreamt had sex with his wife and the woman was over him means he will marry another woman.
If dreamt had sex with a virgin girl means he will marry in the same year.
If dreamt had sex with the governor's wife means he will overcome the enemy.
If dreamt had sex with a wild animal means he will overcome the enemy.
Some interpreters say will have fears by the governor.
If dreamt had sex with a bird will overcome someone who is interpreted as that bird.
If dreamt had sex with a jew or Zoroastrian means his material situation will arrange.
If an old woman or old man whose passion is gone dreamt had passion like when he was young means he/she will like very much to do religious duties and prayers.
If dreamt had sex with a prostitute means he will like the material world and will receive immoral money.
If one dreamt had sex with a camel means he will rescue from a sorrow and a hard situation also will overcome the rival and will be somewhat famous.
If dreamt had sex with a president or a governor means will be near to the governor.
If dreamt had sex with the queen or the governor's wife means he will receive benefits from the governor.
If dreamt had sex with a woman who was in her cycle means his situation will be worse.
If dreamt had sex with a woman who is passed away means his situation will be worse till he marry one of her relatives.
If dreamt had sex with a known woman means he will be far from her relatives.
If dreamt had sex with a known man means will receive a benefit from him.
If dreamt had sex with an unknown man means will his wish by the governor.
If dreamt had sex with a dead man means will pray for the dead or will do a charity for his sake.
If a woman dreamt had sex with another woman means she will do her a favor.
Some interpreters say if had sex with a woman in her cycle means his affairs in material world will be easy.
If dreamt had sex with a passed away woman means a sorrow.
If dreamt had sex with an unknown dead woman means he will succeed in a job that was disappointed.
If dreamt had sex with a known young man that they are in fight means their enmity will turn to love.
If dreamt had sex with an old woman means will receive a benefit and goodness.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion