Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help with a dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help with a dream

Postby Taltal » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:44 am

Hello everyone,

Will be happy for your assistance to figure out a dream I had that keeps bothering me :

In my dream, there was a war and I ran to hide inside an old house that I didnt recognize.. I went to the last floor and got into a bedroom.
Inside the roon I saw my aunt and she was talking on the phone, I dont know how I knew , but she was talking with my uncle on the line.
My uncle died in a war operation on 97 long long time ago.
I asked to speak to him and my aunt told me he doesnt want to speak to me and hang up.
I felt so bad and didnt understand why he doesnt want to speak me, we were very close.

What does it mean?
Taltal
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help with a dream

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:00 am

If a deceased person was upset with you means he had a will and you forgot to do it for him.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Help with a dream

Postby Amalthea » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:25 pm

Are you having fights within your family now, a strained relationship of any kind that could make you feel put aside?
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion