Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A Prison, a hospital and horses in a field

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A Prison, a hospital and horses in a field

Postby formally chris1983 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:28 pm

So my dream last night in sure has meaning but what I dont known. It started with me being in prison. I had to go somewhere so I followed a woman. She told me not to look around because if i catch someone's eye they will kill me so I follow here and and up in a children's ward. The walls are bright pink I can't see any children but there are hospital curtains up all around. I remember feeling really really happy. I couldn't stop smiling. As I turn around in in a field playing football. I'm telling sum guy that he would be better playing in defense than midfield. Anyway i go to fetch the ball and its with a group of brown horses. As i approach they start to gallop in a circle, I grab the ball and as I'm walking away I turn back and a Shetland sized pony is chasing me. At that point I woke up
formally chris1983
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: A Prison, a hospital and horses in a field

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:33 pm

If an honest person dreamt he was in a known prison means he will receive some
dignity and rank.
If he is dishonest it means a sorrow is on the way.
If dreamt he was going with one of the prisoners with constraint means he will have
an opening in his life.
Some interpreters say a known prison means a rescue and a good lasting . Josef/33.
And an unknown prison means some blindness/eye surgery and a sorrow.
If one dreamt he entered a prison and was out soon means he will understand God
with all of his soul.
Pink color means a happiness on the way.
Playing football means an argument and fight.A field means someone else child, horses are families a pony means a child.
This will be in a few weeks to a few months later , please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: A Prison, a hospital and horses in a field

Postby formally chris1983 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Hey, thank you. A real mixed bag of happiness, sadness and eye surgery (very random) coincidently 2 years ago my baby daughter did Fuck up my eye but I didn't need surgery and still don't (so far)
formally chris1983
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion