Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Deceased relative in mirror

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Deceased relative in mirror

Postby Curiousdbs » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:48 pm

Hoping someone can help!

Had an extremely vivid dream about my deceased father in law.

I looked up and saw him in a mirror.. looked like he did before he got sick, had his leather jacket on with a stripped shirt

Thought he mouthed hello. He looked mad, shaking his head at me in disgust and talking to me but I couldn’t hear what he was saying, just kept moving closer and closer to me. I felt threatened.. I was trying to scream and woke myself up screaming
Curiousdbs
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Deceased relative in mirror

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:27 pm

If a deceased person was angry with you means he had had a will and you have forgotten to do it for you.
As a reflection in the mirror is related to a separation, perhaps he is angry with you to threaten your partner to separate.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion