Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Freaked out by my dream can anyone help?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Freaked out by my dream can anyone help?

Postby Shellie1990 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:40 pm

So I don’t usually post on forums or discussion places but I have to say last nights fream has really tormented me all day long....
I dreamt I was in a hotel with my partner for whatever reason I walked to the bathroom and in my dream I had no idea I was “pregnant” but a baby dropped out almost like I had just lost my waters.... when I went to pick up the baby it was so tiny only had arms head and legs but the worst part was that it split into two when I picked it up!!!
I tried to put it back together in a blanket but I have woken up feel traumatized by it!!!

I am not pregnant in real life!!! Can anyone shed any light as to what this may mean please, also it has taken me a lot to write this post so please be kind.

Thank you

Shellie xxxx
Shellie1990
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Freaked out by my dream can anyone help?

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:25 pm

A hotel is a symbol for a work place,
Pregnancy means a big amount of money.
Giving birth to a baby without gender means an unexpected benefit is on the way,but only in a few parts you will have the benefit.
This will be in a few weeks or more, please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Freaked out by my dream can anyone help?

Postby Shellie1990 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:00 am

Thank you very much! I will keep you updated xx
Shellie1990
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion