Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

cat giving birth to kittens

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

cat giving birth to kittens

Postby mpp1970 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:38 am

I recently had a dream about our cat Gizzy having kittens. She is about 4 years old and spayed. She is a funny little rescue cat that has an over all good disposition but is a bit stand offish.
Sometimes to the point where she doesnt like being pet. Sometimes she cant get enough attention and then she abruptly gets up and runs off. I know cats are fickle but my dream was of her
having kittens of various shapes, sizes , and colors. She seemed to keep popping them out to no end. I remember thinking this is weird because she is not the type of cat that would make a good
mother. ? I then woke up as the baby kittens were just so unreal looking. ?
mpp1970
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: cat giving birth to kittens

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:09 pm

A cat giving birth may mean a kind woman will give to birth.But there are other interpretations too:
Cat is interpreted as a corrupt thief.
If one dreamt a cat came into his house means a thief person will come there.
If dreamt a cat ate something in his house means something will be stolen there.
If dreamt he killed a cat means he will overcome a thief.

If dreamt he killed a cat and skinned it means he will take back the stolen money.
If one dreamt of a cat after sunrise means he will get ill for six days .
Cat may also mean 1- a sorrow 2-a tale bearer 3- a kind woman 4- A fight 5- an
illness.
This will be clear in a few days to a few weeks, to a few months, please update wen something happened.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby mpp1970 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:49 pm

Thanks for the feed back. The only thing that has happened is I had another bad verbal fight with my Sister of 48 years . She is shifty and seems to always be conniving. I just moved out of state to be closer to my
elderly parents and sister. It has been tough as I am living with parents until I get set up with new job and house.
mpp1970
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:49 pm

You will have spiritual rewards.these rewards are given for hardships in the way of goodness.Doing goodness to elderly parents are a great job said by Moses,Jesus and Muhammad Peace be on all of them.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion