Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

weird dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

weird dream

Postby raika » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:12 pm

Hello everyone, I'm really cofused about something happened lately.
I met a girl for the first time, and when it happened I felt like I know her for a long time and she felt the same when she saw me for the first time, she even asked if did we met somewhere before, but it's definitely the first time we met. The same day at night I had a dream where my body is thrown at the great wall of china and I'm watching it from above, then the same girl came and she wanted to wake my body up, I begun to scream and try to tell her not to touch my body because I want to take it back but she couldn't hear me because I'm a spirit at that time, the next day she told me that she had the same dream and that she wanted to wake my body in the dream and didn't hear me when I told her not to touch my body because I want to return there, please help me to interpret that I'm really confused I know it's very weird but it did really happened to me :? :? :?
raika
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: weird dream

Postby sri » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:48 am

Very impressive, indeed! As dreams are timeless, it is tricky to define if this scene refers to something in the past, in the present or in the future. You said you feel like you both have already known each other, so maybe it is something related to a past life. Whatever it is, this is something really meaningful in your lives. Another aspect is that the scene may refer to something real, or it could be a metaphor for something else. I guess time will give you some hints on how to start interpreting it all...
sri
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: weird dream

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:12 pm

I am afraid I can't help you with the interpretation. But I also once shared a dream with a person. In my case, it was a complete stranger from another state. She messaged me after I posted the dream here in my old account. She knew details in the dream that I hadn't discussed and she introduced herself by the same name she gave me in the dream. She gave me her Facebook and I recognized her in her photo also. I have no idea how two people could possibly share a dream and couldn't find any record of it happening to other people online. I'm glad to hear that someone else had a similar experience so I don't have to feel so alone and crazy.
ChrisPeefeArt
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion