Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

i dunno what it's about

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

i dunno what it's about

Postby abbynormal » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:32 pm

I dreamt I was sitting at a white table, across from a doctor I used to work for, in a hospital cafeteria, she was dressed in her scrubs with a white lab coat and stethoscope over them and with a bouffant over her blonde hair, we were both eating lunch and discussing modern tech and the web, then I found myself in my old workplace locker room, only without anybody telling me, it had been turned into the women's locker room, and a woman was in there changing out, she seemed amused that I had not gotten the memo. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: i dunno what it's about

Postby TruthSeeker777 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:57 pm

Is your old boss somewhat superficial, needing to come across as tech saavy, having all the correct outward appearance of success, while hiding her true self to you and her staff? Is she wearing a bouffant to carry off this deception? I realize the bouffant was only in the dream. I think the locker room is your subconscious anxiety about being excluded from the old workplace, and curiosity about how things may have changed since you were employed there. ~TruthSeeker777
TruthSeeker777
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:17 pm

If one dreamt a doctor cured an ill person means he will guide someone from sins to a
true way of life.
If dreamt a doctor prescribed medicine and it was effective means he will speak some
scientific words and will teach people will follow his words.
If the medicine was not effective means in the contrary.
Being a doctor in the dream in interpreted as an honest pious person and spiritual
deeds, for unbeliever people means health and livelihood.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby abbynormal » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:18 pm

TruthSeeker777 wrote:Is your old boss somewhat superficial, needing to come across as tech saavy, having all the correct outward appearance of success, while hiding her true self to you and her staff? Is she wearing a bouffant to carry off this deception? I realize the bouffant was only in the dream. I think the locker room is your subconscious anxiety about being excluded from the old workplace, and curiosity about how things may have changed since you were employed there. ~TruthSeeker777

could be, could be. she wasn't my boss but she was a superior [I worked for the doctors].
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion