Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A Corner Business, Nose Bleed And Dog ..

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A Corner Business, Nose Bleed And Dog ..

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:51 pm

Dream From June 17 '18:
its late afternoon, not quite "sunset", but close to it.
this starts with me, standing on the footpath, at the corner of Hercules Street and In Street.
i'm in the In Street part and facing Bridge Street.
there is a business, a caryard, at the corner of bridge street, hercules street and in street.
not sure why i'm there, but there is something, in this business for me, but not sure what it is.
and i haven't arrived, then departed and returned.
intially i'm there for at least a few minutes.
then i turn around and face that reserve place, but look to the ground in front of me.
just what i don't need is for my nose is to bleed.
with my left index finger, i put it across the front of my nose, just above my top lip.
and then look at my finger.
some blood.
that then triggers, some nurses, who are in that business, to operate on me, to stop the bleeding.
although i don't see the nurses, i hear something about them operating on me, or its implied that they will.
and apparently they are wearing white uniforms.
hmmm.
and of course, the operation doesn't happen.
its either here, or before i cross the road of bridge street, that something about GSW comes to mind.
then i go across bridge street, towards Philip Street.
and i sit on a small brick fence, with philip street to my left.
McDonalds in behind me.
across the road from me, is the other end of that in street, being Out Street.
and i don't look to my left, at philip street, because there are some small businesses there.
as i sit on the brick fence and face bridge street, i pick up a small brown dog, which must be a fox terrier.
facially it looks like a kangaroo.
so, i hold it, with its back to me, and fold its legs in as well.
initially, its sex is not known to me.
then, i look down, between its back legs which i have folded into me, and see its really tiny penis.
it is tiny.
i don't laugh about it.
no point.
and then, as i look at bridge street in front of me, to my right, a man and woman enter the scene.
i don't turn and look at them, but i do see them from the corner of my right eye.
they are about one metre from me.
thats as far as they are from me and don't walk past me.
and i don't acknowledge them, by saying hello.
they look about 50 year old.
he is wearing a brown leather jacket or a leather coat of some sort.
its longish.
and then the dream ends.
hmmmm.

any questions .. comments or queries ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: A Corner Business, Nose Bleed And Dog ..

Postby sri » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:51 pm

Our nose may represent our ego, our strength, our pride. It was bleeding - maybe it refers to a challenge you've been facing now, or some questions you might have concerning these issues. The dog's or kangoroo's penis was small. Another symbol of power. Again, it portrays a situation in which you may be questioning your power, maybe something makes you feel powerless. The cars - power issues once more. The old couple, I'm just guessing again... they were mature, they could offer you some food for thought. Maybe you need to listen to their wise advice. You didn't interact with them in the dream, but it could be a good idea to do so. And as they were a couple, they represent the balance among the feminine and masculine energies. And this is important now that you need to make your yang energy flow again in a peaceful way, not an agressive one.
sri
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A Corner Business, Nose Bleed And Dog ..

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:59 pm

hmmm ...

thankyou for your comment .. :)
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion